White Screen Opens

Nov 12, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from tarheeldon : "Lenovo White Screen"

Hello. Upon opening, it shows one page with time and date white background, and if I am able to get to sign in page, same white background and will not accept password to open page programs etc. and does not respond to 'Reset Password.' Thank you on advance, -Don

Nov 12, 2018

Actually I did reply, with a request for more details. Instead of answering, you created a new post. Hence why they moved it over here.

We, alas, cannot assist with password issues. If it was just the display we could work on it, but if you can't enter the password it requires then you will have to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Please read the following thread... http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-2317968/read-passwords-lock-codes-pin-numbers.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Loureyna Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 4
F Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 7
M Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 11
Similar threads
Question White screen after preparing automatic repair
Question White bars around screen, says unsupported video configuration(windows 10)
Solved! Laptop fell down...I think it is working properly... Just that the screen is showing black and white... Can I fix this?
Solved! Sony VAIO SVS13 screen goes white by move the screen
Solved! White screen and Laptop freezes while gaming Only [Asus Rog G752VSK]
White screen on ThinkPad R61
Solved! I have a toshiba satellite. it's stuck on white screen, then the keyboard stopped working. I hooked it to my desk top monitor.
Sager P650RE Screen with weird random flashing white line
Solved! my pc wont start everytime i try to start it i get white screen
Solved! My hp lap top screen is color to sign in and then goes black and white?
Solved! My computer screen turned white completely and the back of its monitor is hot
Solved! White fades on all 4 sides of the laptop screen
Solved! toshiba satellite 755, no power / fan, 2 white lights, orange light charged then turns white, blk screen
A part of my laptop screen suddenly turned white. What.can I do?
I only get a white screen when my lenovo turns on
A circle of dots withe the word hibernating
Games open to a white screen unless it is opened with integrated graphic setting
my acer laptop screen glitches whith a line a cross the screen then it go white and if i don't turn it off and i open it the s
I have a Samsung netbook that the screen is white when turned on. When it first started you could open it to certain angle and
Windows 8.1 screen turns black when I open a ~70% white page

ASK THE COMMUNITY