Who Wants to Manually Update for Android 2.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

the moment can go up to 2.1 it was release early last week

I got it on Saturday and lovin it :)

jgalecio

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Been on it since Saturday and I must say I am loving it! Flash is a little choppy but only because its in beta and not running any hardware acceleration. When flash is out of beta in June I am sure everything will be good. besides HULU runs perfectly fine for me and thats all I care for =D

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
[citation][nom]caffeinecarl[/nom]I'm running a Motorola Cliq (T-Mobile). Will this work for me?[/citation]

You obviously can't read for shit. so nah u shouldn't even think of updating.

Time for you to retake Grade school.

spentshells

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2006
[citation][nom]CChick[/nom]You obviously can't read for shit. so nah u shouldn't even think of updating. Time for you to retake Grade school.[/citation]

wicked

G

error 404 !!!
Any hope for this update fixing the 3g drop out on nexus one?

jgalecio

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]EEDKSLLKK[/nom]error 404 !!!Any hope for this update fixing the 3g drop out on nexus one?[/citation]

In regards to the 3g/edge drop call issue you should contact Googles Nexus One support. They will have you do a data reset of the phone. Once done observe the phone to see if it drops again when switching between 2g/3g. If so call N1 support again and they will give you a ticket number and the number to HTC Nexus One Total care. Call them explain that you spoke to Google and di a factory reset and that the issue still occurs and they will send you a new phone (mind you you mail back your defective one). I have done this and my new N1 hasnt dropped a call since even when switching between 2g/3g.

bonezy

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]CChick[/nom]You obviously can't read for shit. so nah u shouldn't even think of updating. Time for you to retake Grade school.[/citation]

It's too bad civility is a dying virtue on the web.

I've seen remarks on articles that the reader didn't look over carefully, but I've always responded in a kind manner. I guess it takes one person at the time to stem back the tide of bleakness that anonymity brings.

G

I have a Sony X10 and I won't get 2.1 until October. That is assuming Sony bother at all. Don't buy one...

kayvonjoon

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
Well well well. and they said that the nexus one was getting obsolete.kiss my rear end blog-writers.(btw i'm not talking about you Tom'sHardware writers)

Android and Nexus one FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.