Question Why can’t I connect to gaming servers like on steam when using my home WiFi, but I can play when I use my hotspot?

Jun 16, 2019
I’m not sure what the problem is but I can use the internet on my pc just fine to browse the internet, use youtube, and load up applications like steam and epic games while using my home WiFi, but I can’t play any online games (joining servers or campaigns). But I can join servers when I use my hotspot. How can I fix this problem so that I can use my home WiFi? I would really appreciate the help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hordofa Jemal Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 3
L Social Networking 1
V Social Networking 1
D Social Networking 2
A Social Networking 5
F Social Networking 4
C Social Networking 4
E Social Networking 2
B Social Networking 1
G Social Networking 1
C Social Networking 2
X Social Networking 3
M Social Networking 2
J Social Networking 4
J Social Networking 2
D Social Networking 4
C Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 2
I Social Networking 2
Similar threads
Question I lost my phone number and my phone number is connected with e Facebook account and know I don't know my Facebook password so how can I recover my ac
Question I can’t login to my Facebook because the sms is being sent to my old number and I don’t have the code generator on my new phone HELP
New phone same number can’t get Facebook page
I can’t able to chat with anyone in fb bcz there is no chat option here..How to I chat?
Help connecting to the internet on my pc
Connect phone to router
We're having trouble connecting to Google. We'll keep tryin
Too many sms codes can’t login to fb
Why can't I use Messenger & Facebook when I am out shopping? I have a free wifi connection ,no mobile data allowance left..
How to reboot my phone I tried to download what's app it's says no connection
I'm trying to connect my Kindle fire to the to the hot spot on my revel phone it says it's connected but still don't work
Internet is Slow on One Computer
i rmb my email n password but how come i can’t log in to my fb account?
Is there any way to connect the wifi usb adapter if i am connceted another network
Why i cant browse on internet even im connected on wifi or data connection
Can we connect android phone with wi-fi router forever
Nearly always no Connection
how can i connect my samsung j7 cam with pc ..i tried with ip web cam but its not working i want to connect my phone cam with
Google Search not working on Chrome
Computer #1 has internet connection problems

ASK THE COMMUNITY