why do other mens pics link to my pof account on google images?

mdunham67

Prominent
Oct 17, 2017
why do other mens pics link to my pof account on google images?The first 6 pictures on google under my name all linked to plenty of fish (my deleted account)Now it seems my partner thinks i have being looking for other men!

hang-the-9

Titan
You would need to contact Google and find out. Seems they are valid since you did have those images online and that is what was captured in the search. As they say "once on the internet it's there forever". If you want things to be private, keep it on your local computer and don't share it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 3
S Social Networking 1
Hordofa Jemal Social Networking 1
K Social Networking 5
Danko74 Social Networking 2
S Social Networking 3
H Social Networking 4
N Social Networking 2
S Social Networking 1
O Social Networking 1
B Social Networking 3
J Social Networking 3
S Social Networking 3
A Social Networking 1
G Social Networking 6
S Social Networking 5
B Social Networking 1
viveknayyar007 Social Networking 0
tomsguideUS Social Networking 0
Similar threads
Question Facebook account Locked
Question Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get b
I keep getting locked out of every Facebook account...even new ones I create
Question I lost my phone number and my phone number is connected with e Facebook account and know I don't know my Facebook password so how can I recover my ac
Question I can't login to my Twitter Account even though I know the email and password, please help
Solved! Logging into Facebook
Sir my Facebook account temporarily blocked due to phishing kindly recover my old Facebook account
Solved! Strange disposable emails appeared on my Facebook log-in box, then my account got disabled, and my PC functions abnormally
twitter account showing restricted due to unusual activity
I logged into my account and realized all my photo from 2005 had been erased. Why did this happen?
I logged into my account and Facebook said I should verify my identity using my mobile number,I did but I am yet to get a code
How long after inactivation of google/gmail account will they delete it?
Resetting my Google account password
Gain access to Google account on a new phone
Google Plus Account
Google has suspended all my YouTube accounts
Any method for revealing hidden characters of recovery email in google account recovery options
Google account password forget help, any possibility
How To Download All of Your Google Account Data
How to Add a Nickname to Your Google+ Profile

ASK THE COMMUNITY