Solved! Why does Apple music stop randomly on my Android phone?

Mar 26, 2018
I cannot figure out why sometimes Apple music simply decides to stop playing music on my Android phone, using the Apple music app of course.

Solution
You may not realize other apps are running, even if you haven't used them. Some auto start up in the background when you start the device. And if your friend is using them on an apple device (rather than Android) that would have different applications and different reactions. You may want to try running it on a different Android device with your same version of Android and see if you get a similar problem. If so, then it may be the app.
Mar 26, 2018

Thanks. It's always WiFi. But I don't have problems with any other apps randomly stopping. My friend's Apple Music doesn't do this on her iPhone or iPad.. I'm trying to figure it out app-wise and rule out apps that could be causing it. It stops sometimes when nothing else is going on on my phone. Sometimes a notification from a certain app can cause it to stop, other times a notification from the same app has no effect. It's SO frustrating!

You may not realize other apps are running, even if you haven't used them. Some auto start up in the background when you start the device. And if your friend is using them on an apple device (rather than Android) that would have different applications and different reactions. You may want to try running it on a different Android device with your same version of Android and see if you get a similar problem. If so, then it may be the app.

Solution
Mar 26, 2018

Thanks. I thought of that later.

.... Lisa