Solved! Why does my tablet say no internet connection when it's on hotspot

Depends. Some will give that message, why I don't know, even when they are connected and have access. You can try restarting (turning off and back on) the tablet and see if it resolves it. You can also try turning off "data" if your tablet actually has access to data (just be sure you turn it back on when you need it again or are off WiFi).

However, as long as the WiFi connection is working and you can get on the internet, I wouldn't really worry about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 7
C Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
1 Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 4
E Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 3
J Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Won't stay connected to home internet
New at this
My nextbook wont connect to internet no good to me going to warn others tired of fooling with it
Connect to internet by pc
Tablet won't connect to internet
RCA tablet won’t connect to my internet at home but connects at other people house
My visual land tablet wont connect to the wifi it say connected but no internet help me
My Nextbook Tablet will not connect to the internet anywhere. Nothing Works.
How to fix authentication problem with tablet
Our Lenovo tablet does not seem to have a SIM card. Can we connect to the internet without it?
I want to connect my internet to my tablet so i can use it when i am away from home, how do i do that?
my samsung 2 tablet has no ip address and I cannot connect to the internet - the wifi button won't even stay on to locate a ne
Can’t connect my bush tablet to internet step by step guide what Ito do plz
When resetting your Tablet so it will connect to the internet and it ask you to enter password what password are they talking
My next book ares 10a tablet won't connect to wifi. It says saved, and every 20 seconds or so it says "connected, no internet"
stuck on logo screen
android tablet shows strong wifi signal, but won't connect to internet - says no internet connection
my insignia tablet connects to my wireless but still wont go on the internet
Tablet won't let me connect to the Internet
hi I have a proscan 7" tablet. I have connected it to wi fi and it says connected now when I try and go on Internet or play s

ASK THE COMMUNITY