why doesnt it run?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tysonblair1985

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
You are here: Home » Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz) » League of Legends » Settings
SELECTED GAME | CHANGE GAME »
League of Legends
Categories: MMOG, Strategy_Simulation
10/27/2009
DETECTED PROCESSOR | CHANGE PROCESSOR »
Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz)
Intel® HD Graphics 620
YOUR RECOMMENDED SETTINGS
Download your recommended settings
Change game

IT SAYS TO RUN EVERYTHING ON VERY HIGH***
yet it breaks up and goes to 7 FPS after 2 mins of playing on low settings?
intel is wrong about its own products ? really is there something im doing wrong that will make my games work?

Solution
If the bios update doesn't improve the performance and the updated driver from Asus won't help too, reset windows, backup your personal data before.
Afterwards if the problem persists, RMA the laptop (warranty)

tysonblair1985

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
Thanks very much. I will look into these options, but i do have the intel tech support updater,it says:

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.
but thanks again.

its a VGA driver.
this is the file:
VGA_Intel_Kabylake_Win10_64_VER2120164481.
yes it says error. contact manufacturer,etc

however since seeing the youtube video i changed resolution to 1378x
and it now works fine) so that is good.

tysonblair1985

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
thankyou very much. sorry are you sure that its not the laptop i read something saying about the cooling fan and that its not designed for gaming. still i thought atleast with these specs it would manage the basics ok?