Why I Dumped Sling TV for PlayStation Vue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron_121

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
I concur. For a service that's so good, I'm pretty shocked that it hasn't gotten better reviews. Perhaps, like yourself, it's because people just never took the time to explore how much better the service really is compared to the others (and that includes DirecTV Now as well).

MegaSuper1

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
Yes, definitely my favorite ui. What also make Vue great is how many TV Everywhere apps support it! That combined with the dvr makes the whole thing even better.

The Darth Knight

Estimable
Apr 23, 2014
I did the same thing, including canceling Hulu, for the same reasons. However, it was my Sony TV that was the device dangling Vue in my face.

swells_1

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017
I agree with just about everything in this article. I tied Sling and only lasted 2 days. The UI was horrible, streaming HAD was an adventure and overall it just sucked! I have only one question, before all this why didn't you post the 11.99 for no commercials in Hulu? It's sooooooo with the extra 4 bucks.

kingofpain

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2014
They never should have called it Playstation Vue. Should have called it Sony Vue. It confuses people that it only works with the PS or is some gaming app.

Michael_536

Commendable
Feb 1, 2017
I love my PlayStation Vue TV service as well. I have found ways to still watch your CW action heroes by simply downloading the CW App. You can watch them all a day after they air thru the app but do have to deal with commercials. A small price to pay for free tv. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.