Why is my battery red x on it

Emmarose

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
Hi I just bought a Samsung Galaxy tab A6 and I only had it 2 days and when I charge it with other chargers it comes up with a red x but when I charge it with the charge what comes with the tablet it's fine can you help me please

Solution
That would be because it won't work correctly with those other chargers. Some manufacturers are getting quite sneaky about making their devices not run with after market stuff. If you check your other charger cords against the OEM one it came with you may well find that the other chargers ends/plug are just a hair shorter (or longer) than the OEM one making it not sit the same way in the device, among other things.
That would be because it won't work correctly with those other chargers. Some manufacturers are getting quite sneaky about making their devices not run with after market stuff. If you check your other charger cords against the OEM one it came with you may well find that the other chargers ends/plug are just a hair shorter (or longer) than the OEM one making it not sit the same way in the device, among other things.

Solution

Emmarose

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016

Emmarose

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016