Why is my YouTube is so slow even though internet is fast enough

Solution
Make sure you have Mobile Data if you have a cell-phone carrier enabled, or if you are near a wifi/internet source, make sure to have that enabled it. You should have the Youtube app, if you dont, that may be why. It might be time for a new phone though, that happened to me after 2 years, the entire phone slowed by 50% and the battery only lasted about 3 hours. It might also be a youtube heavy area, so that means people around you are on youtube too, so youtube may be slow. This happens on my laptops. I hope this helps

Rodan1337

Prominent
May 23, 2017
Make sure you have Mobile Data if you have a cell-phone carrier enabled, or if you are near a wifi/internet source, make sure to have that enabled it. You should have the Youtube app, if you dont, that may be why. It might be time for a new phone though, that happened to me after 2 years, the entire phone slowed by 50% and the battery only lasted about 3 hours. It might also be a youtube heavy area, so that means people around you are on youtube too, so youtube may be slow. This happens on my laptops. I hope this helps

Solution