Why my acer laptop bluetooth is not working

Yallu

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
my acer laptop (Aspire 4352) blue-tooth is not working! can someone help to solve this problem...pls

Solution
D
hi.. wht os do u have? has ur BT stopped working or is it the first time u are trying to make it work? do u have proper drivers installed? what exactly are u trying to connect to?
D

Deleted member 117266

hi.. wht os do u have? has ur BT stopped working or is it the first time u are trying to make it work? do u have proper drivers installed? what exactly are u trying to connect to?

Solution

msm360

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012
Hi,

My Acer Aspire 4820T is also having bluetooth problems. It used to work perfectly fine. I'm not sure what exactly I did that caused it to stop working. But when I installed my blackberry desktop manager, it didn't work with bluetooth.
Now it just doesn't work. My phone can still detect my laptop but the laptop doesn't detect anything... it just keeps searching. I know my phone is discoverable since my other laptop can detect it and pair with it just fine.

I tried reinstalling all the drives but nothing changed.

I noticed that when I right-click the bluetooth icon on the taskbar, "Allow a Device to connect" is the only thing that's not clickable.

I also noticed that when I go to bluetooth file transfer and select Receive Files, it gives me an error which says "Bluetooth Transfer Not Complete. Windows was unable to transfer some files. An invalid argument was supplied. To try again, click the back arrow." (there isn't even a back arrow)

Here are some details:

Phone: Palm Treo 750

Here's a picture of what it looks like when I go into the Device Manger: http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/Jmzfitness/Bluetooth_zps01b798a4.png

Please email me if you need more information or if you think you know how to solve this problem. I've had this problem for a while now... I even brought it back to the shop but they couldn't fix it.

Thanks!