Solved! WiFi connected but not working

Jan 12, 2019
I have read through other similar questions asked but no solutions seem to be available.

My laptop is connected to my WiFi however it states “No Internet, secured”, shows full WiFi signal with an exclaimation mark!

Anything that needs an internet connection does not seem to work and the following is my cmd.exe “ipconfig /all” result:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/6ijxpgq

Please help, it would be much appreciated!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 2
gaurav1811 Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 4
B Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Connection to laptop monitor got cut off, everything should be working. But hmdl shows black screen.
Question Browsers not working fine after being connected to mobile hotspot
Solved! Laptop Problem: When I connect my microphone to my laptop it acts like it is my default speakers, the microphone doesnt work!?
Connection doesn't work
Laptop wont turn on if its not connected to AC (Battery works fine)
Hi . My loptop is connected to wifi but it deosn't work. Like my chrome and internet explorer or firefox non of them work.
laptop not working with presence battery if too connected to power supply . (toshiba)
My thinkpad only connects to an external monitor how can I get it to work without the external monitor
Laptop adapter sometimes detect wifi connection but most of the times cannot. However other gadgets works fine
How to connect mobile with laptop windows 7 via hotspot and what should we do if it's not working
Laptop won’t connect to internet, says it’s unplugged. Phone works fine. Please help
Connected but internet doesn't work.
Headphone won't work when it connected to mobile phones while hearing songs
GTX 1060 (Laptop) works only on battery power and crashes when AC power is connected
I can't connect to wifi. Wifi is turned on and my router is working as other devices are connected
i have t460 laptop which is working by adapter after connecting battery machine goes to power off... swapped the battery, memo
My laptop cant connect to a working internet. It detects the connection but when I try to connect it does not work
My charger for my laptop does not work how do I connect the wires to repair
I worked on my laptop and then it suddenly got off without any warning.now it do not power on.when i connect into charger only
it used to work before when i connected my dell inspiron laptop to samsung smart tv with hdmi. no sound thru tv but sound on l

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS