My laptop was connected to the Internet the night before just fine. Today it's not showing any connection at all. I have done a couple of things already. My computer can't find the network adapter. It doesn't show any wifi connections around me at all. All my other devices work fine. I don't know what else to do. Please help!
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to uninstall/reinstall the wifi adapter.
- Open Device Manager and uninstall the wifi adapter.
- Reboot the laptop once the driver has been completely uninstalled.
- After the reboot, do test it again and see if it will connect to your network or not.
- If it will still not work do run System Restore. Restore the laptop to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- Here's how to run System Restore: http/windows.microsoft.com/en-PH/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc
- If System Restore will still not work, last option would be to reinstall Windows.