WiFi prompt denied access

Mar 16, 2018
I have windows ten and an acer aspire- I’ve tried pretty much everything, diagnostics, prompt commands, reinstalling, resetting, restarting, making my own IP address, making it the most important pc on the network- everything google has confirmed to be a solution other than entirely factory resetting. I have a feeling it’s their latest update in witch only had internet to half way install and I can not figure out how to simply remove the one update or stop it. When I put in a prompt command it legitimately says about a million “okays” than at the end - “failed access denied you do not have permission to make changes” even though I am the administrator-everything works, it doesn’t seem to be any sort of hardware issue however some piece of code somewhere or some sort of insane setting seems to be refusing to allow me to connect stating “invalid IP address” yet anything that would block it manually is shut off and allowing access- I’ve tried Ethernet cables, they get the same message, as well as an external WiFi adaptor. I’ve tried and tried and tried and not a single thing has worked it just denies me the ability to force it to allow access to the internet and I’m not sure what to do?! Or if I can somehow over ride the denial of access- Problem started 2 days ago. Every other pc and device is able to connect except mine.

Solution
Try one more thing at the Command Prompt by typing,
netsh winsock reset
then press Enter, type exit and hit Enter again to close the form and restart the machine.
You may be an Administrator account but you are not [/]the[/i] System Administrator.

Go to c:\windows\system32 and right click on the file cmd.exe. Select RunAs Administrator and hit teh Enter key.

In teh black Command form that shows up, at the prompt type
net user Administrator /active:yes
and it Enter. You need to restart, possibly twice before that account shows on eh lock sceen but when it does, go into the account. It will mess around installing your settings but when it does, you wll have all the Permissions and access you need to fix your problem.

You choose whether to keep or shut down that account and if you want to hide it again, the same procedure will work by going into your normal account and changing the syntax /active:yes to /active:no.

Mar 16, 2018

It never changed anything no matter how many times I repeated the process

Mar 16, 2018

Already attempted I had started to feel like something very bad had happened when I couldn’t find ip at all anywhere in any files, noting that access was quite literally denied, but also some of the files actually fully missing I found the “restore” to previous date button- and hit that restoring everything it seems to a month earlier when it all still worked. So for now that has done its job