Will my laptop work with the Elgato HD60 Capture card

Unisolated

Estimable
Sep 6, 2015
Hello,

My laptop has the following specs and I am wondering if it will be able to run the Elgato HD60 capture card and its program without issues such as lagging etc:

Processor: AMD A8-5545M APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics 1.70GHz
RAM: 8.00GB (7.19GB usable)
Windows Edition: Windows 10
The requirements for the Elgato are as follows:

PC: Windows 7 SP1 (or later), 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
Game Capture HD60: 2nd generation Intel Core i5 CPU
(i5-2xxx or comparable), 2 Ghz or higher, before Turbo Boost
Stream Command: 2nd generation Intel Core i7 CPU
(i7-2xxx or comparable), 2 Ghz or higher, before Turbo Boost. Windows 7 or later;

Thank you in advance!

Consdering they want an i5 or i7, I don't know if that CPU could handle it. IT doesn't even meet the require speed, ghz wise, and we all know that Intel is faster than AMD ghz wise, so if they want at least a 2ghz intel i5, you'd probably be looking at needing a 2.8ghz amd quad core to even it out. I don't know for sure, but I'd say probably not.

Unisolated

Estimable
Sep 6, 2015

I also have another laptop with the Intel i3 380M dual core @ 2.53GHz. I know that that one as well doesn't have the i5 or the i7, but I'm hoping that being as it is over 2.0GHz, it may be able to sqeak by for the time being until I am able to return to the states (4 months or so) and purchase a desktop for my video needs. I was just hoping that one of the laptops I currently own would be able to handle it just for the time being until I can get back and get that desktop set up going.