Will my verizon sim card work in a straight talk samsung galaxy s3?

Galaxy life

Commendable
May 13, 2016
My prepaid verizon phone broke so will my verizon sim card work if I put it in a straight talk samsung galaxy3?

In most cases I would have to say no to getting this to work. Mostly because Straight Talk phones are not usually compatible with other networks. However, that said, if you go to the link provided below, you should be able to check to see if the phone would work with Verizon. Just to be sure.

You will need to know the phones IMEI, ESN, or MEID number though.

Also you didn't mention if this was a Verizon plan account or prepaid. That would also make a difference.

Try here... http://www.verizonwireless.com/bring-your-own-device/

In most cases I would have to say no to getting this to work. Mostly because Straight Talk phones are not usually compatible with other networks. However, that said, if you go to the link provided below, you should be able to check to see if the phone would work with Verizon. Just to be sure.

You will need to know the phones IMEI, ESN, or MEID number though.

Also you didn't mention if this was a Verizon plan account or prepaid. That would also make a difference.

Try here... http://www.verizonwireless.com/bring-your-own-device/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
N Android Smartphones 1