Will the Sims 3 work on my laptop?

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone. I keep playing the Sims 2 for years, but i want to try a new one. These are my laptop especifications.

Intel Core i3 CPU M 350 @2.27 GHz
3,00 GB of RAM
Video ram 1.5gb
Video card Intel HD Graphics

The Sims 2 works perfect, but i'm a bit worried about TS3 not working on it.

Solution
Here are the The Sims 3 system requirements (minimum)
CPU: Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
CPU SPEED: For XP 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM (For NVIDIA ION computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM)
VIDEO CARD: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 [Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better (GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported), and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series]
FREE...

pranshukaif

Great
May 2, 2018
Here are the The Sims 3 system requirements (minimum)
CPU: Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
CPU SPEED: For XP 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM (For NVIDIA ION computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM)
VIDEO CARD: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 [Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better (GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported), and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series]
FREE DISK SPACE: At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games

Solution