Will you leave Mozilla?

waterwasp22

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
With recent resignation of Mozilla CEO will you stay with Mozilla or look for alternatives?

While people have feelings on both sides, we do live in a free country (freedom of speech and expression), my question is more for the loss of a valuable programmer (creator of JAVA) and creative influence.

I recently tried Opera and I love it. It seems stable, FAST, and doesn't seem to have issues with any of my regular sites. Plus, it is available on Windows, Mac and Linux.

I can't argue with the performance and reliability so I switched everything over to Opera. Opera also seems to update their add-on's more often.

Solution
Safari is best for Mac, IMO, due to the fact it's optimized for Mac.

As for freedom - one can say whatever they want, but they always should take into account the consequences and how what they say affects their job and people working with them.

My 2 cents.

Zircoben

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014

I find Mozilla to be faster, more stable, and it just works better. Opera didn't even connect to my internet in the last update I updated it to (every other browser worked just fine), and that was the breaking point.

I love Mozilla, and I respect their CEO and what he did. Opera just hasn't impressed me. Is it really faster than Mozilla?

MarcusPom

Estimable
May 27, 2014
Safari is best for Mac, IMO, due to the fact it's optimized for Mac.

As for freedom - one can say whatever they want, but they always should take into account the consequences and how what they say affects their job and people working with them.

My 2 cents.

Solution