Win an Apple Watch from Tom's Guide!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denidtigner

Estimable
Apr 20, 2015
I would use the watch for notification so no matter what I am doing the hospital can update me on my fathers condition. Don't get me wrong-the other features are a BONUS and I would use them to death (Fitness health etc...) but closest to my heart is my father and his dying.

das_stig

Distinguished
I would use it as a countdown timer to tell me how long I have to save up before Apple release the next iThing at a silly price and then spend the cash on something worthwhile !

mf Red

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
I would give it to my girlfriend who has Apple devices. She can use it with her iPhone and I can take her FitBit!

Para Lokesh

Estimable
Apr 20, 2015
Before I use to see time in phone, but now I will look at the watch. I will install facebook and twitter to get little close to my firends. I will go to gym daily because this watch remainds me to go. I am happy because it is going to be my friend, to take care of me.

Jatin_Sharma

Estimable
Apr 21, 2015
i am gonna use fitness app most often. heart rate apps,checking notification on the the watch without taking out cellphone.excited about receiving calls from watch.

meiki89

Estimable
Apr 21, 2015
How you're going to use the watch. - Check the time. :) - Sports, connected Apps, check incoming calls and messages.
What functionality will you use most often? - Everything above :)
What outfit will you match it with when you go out on the town? - Definitely the sport shoes :)
Which apps are you planning on downloading? Airline and Train Apps, News Apps, Runtastic, Payment App, Spotify (hopefully)
Why are you excited about awesome new features like force touch and the digital crown? - Time to go foward with the touch technology. :)

bagelschmagel

Estimable
Apr 21, 2015
How you're going to use the watch. - As a means of irritating my girlfriend by having an apple watch when she doesn't
What functionality will you use most often? - anything that makes a noise and so draws my GFs attention to my new toy.
What outfit will you match it with when you go out on the town? - Probably a panto horse outfit. It's good to add embarrassment to jealousy
Which apps are you planning on downloading? Free ones.
Why are you excited about awesome new features like force touch and the digital crown? - Because having access to a digital crown will make me appear to be a digital king.

realstatepro

Estimable
Apr 21, 2015
I would give this watch to my daughter for her h.s. graduation present so she could use it while in college. She could use it unobtrusively while in class or flaunt it when going out on the town with friends. Of course she would need a new outfit to match the watch!

Bluemax

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2004
The primary ways I would use the watch is for fitness and communication. To begin with I would use this watch for my exercise when biking and running. I would also use this watch as an inconspicuous way to check text messages and phone calls. I would see this as a backup camera, since I would have this on me all the time. This would replace a normal watch, so I would pick colors that would match most anything I have.
I am not sure what apps will be available on the watch yet, but I look forward to the innovative ideas that will take me by surprise. I think this watch would help my fitness goals be a bit more social.

Spectreoutreach

Estimable
Apr 21, 2015
The watch will be center of attention as I use it daily for work and personal life plus driving my collegue and friends nut ! I ighly probably send and receives messages from friends make speakerphone calls to Uber driver, ping people with animated emoji during free time !

Apr 21, 2015
I would use the watch for answering calls and texts. It would be much better than pulling my phone out and unlocking every time I get a call or text. I would use the calendar and reminders. Being able to use for my fitness regimen would be awesome. I'm not sure which apps are especially for the watch, but I'm sure I will use quite a few. Outfit to wear with it on the town? Any. I would probably seldom take it off.

GMaheshwari

Estimable
Apr 22, 2015
What functionality will you use most often? - I will use this watch mostly often for notifications, fitness apps, to play some games and make people jealous.
What outfit will you match it with when you go out on the town? - I don't need to match any outfit with this watch, it will look great with all my cloths.
Which apps are you planning on downloading? - I have few apps in mind like Nike+, Instagram, Twitter, Evernote, ESPN etc.
Why are you excited about awesome new features like force touch and the digital crown? - Am I excited about awesome new features? Yes, definitely yes, Tap will have more feel and digital crown its best new feature for small devices no more large screen phones required.

Arrolis

Estimable
Apr 22, 2015

Watches have always been there for telling time, but being able to answer calls will be a lot simpler for me with this, i have a great buisness outfit for my excursions this will totally look killer with. Apps like skype or a pedometer will be great, and i look forward to each new feature to expand on this device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS