Windows 10 Install problem

Jags2016

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
Trying to install windows 10....told me to delete Intel(R) Dynamic Power Performance Management, I did, however, it still thinks it is there & will not install. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Solution
G
as captaincharisma said, restart your computer. if the error still go, try to run disk cleanup. if that does not help, try to run your computer in safe mode. intel Dynamic Power performance management seems to have been installed when you installed/updated something from Intel (maybe processor or GPU). running the computer in safe mode will deactivate anything from third party softwares (meaning, nothing that you installed will run on boot, only windows process's and services). I say this because already happened to me that a program I uninstalled actually kept a service and that service was starting with windows everytime, despite the program itself was not installed. maybe the cause is that.
I don't know if you can install W10 in safe...
G

as captaincharisma said, restart your computer. if the error still go, try to run disk cleanup. if that does not help, try to run your computer in safe mode. intel Dynamic Power performance management seems to have been installed when you installed/updated something from Intel (maybe processor or GPU). running the computer in safe mode will deactivate anything from third party softwares (meaning, nothing that you installed will run on boot, only windows process's and services). I say this because already happened to me that a program I uninstalled actually kept a service and that service was starting with windows everytime, despite the program itself was not installed. maybe the cause is that.
I don't know if you can install W10 in safe mode. if the problem does not persist in safemode than the problem is a service or process. restart your computer normally and than: windows key + R > msconfig, navigate to "services", check the hide windows services and see if there is something there related to Intel dynamic... check on startup tab too for something related. maybe that helps. if not, well, guess you'll have to wait for some1 more geeky than me.

Solution

Jags2016

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016

Hi,
From the windows update
Yes I restarted the computer after uninstalling it
Tried your suggestion with safe mode, unfortunately it did not work. Still cannot locate it?