Solved! windows 10 touch pad not working

Jan 19, 2019
i have an HP envy with built in windows 10. The track pad is not working this morning and neither is my bluetooth mouse. Ive tried restarting the machine numerous times, with and without the mouse connected, but i cant see my cursor and neither is the track pad working. Whats going on?

I have tried going through the settings, but nothing seems to be working.

The keyboard is working fine. Its a touch screen, so I can go into settings and stuff if needed...

Saga Lout

Olde English
Head for the Control Panel by poking the Windows square and R at the same time. In the Run box that shows uip type
control
and hit the Enter key.

Go into teh Bluetooth section and make sure it's turned on and ready to pair. Assuming you've checked the mouse battery, you should be able to get them talking to each other.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Head for the Control Panel by poking the Windows square and R at the same time. In the Run box that shows uip type
control
and hit the Enter key.

Go into teh Bluetooth section and make sure it's turned on and ready to pair. Assuming you've checked the mouse battery, you should be able to get them talking to each other.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 3
Q Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
1 Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 5