Windows experience index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roni Pal

Estimable
May 22, 2015
When i try to rate my computer manually with windows experience index my computer .unexpectedly shutting down. Its start normally but when the test came to 3d business my computer just shutdown. There is no error massage or bluescreen. Please help me.

Solution

You likely selected best answer by accident, I removed it for now.

Try testing the system with the other benchmark and also 3DMark, even though you will get a low score on that. It will help test your hardware, if it crashes or shows glitches, there is something wrong with the system.

Roni Pal

Estimable
May 22, 2015
I don't know what is the problem. Its fine before I formatted. But now the rating does not automatically given and when I try to rate this manually the computer shut down.

Roni Pal

Estimable
May 22, 2015
Windows 8 do not show the ratings and i do not know that windows 8 have that or not? By the way I just told i formatted my laptop to windows 7 so that I already installed all my drivers.
So what is this question "install drivers?" means.....

Where did you get the drivers from, did you use the ones from Dell? Including for the video card?

Forget the WEI run, install PassMark performance test http://www.passmark.com/download/pt_download.htm and run that, does the system run that OK?

You likely selected best answer by accident, I removed it for now.

Try testing the system with the other benchmark and also 3DMark, even though you will get a low score on that. It will help test your hardware, if it crashes or shows glitches, there is something wrong with the system.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.