Windows is not opening

stupid_96

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
I have another laptop which is a Dell Latitude D620, OS is Windows XP Sp3, I deleted the display driver in it because of a color distortion in graphics display. I also disabled the driver that says VGA compatible. When I re-started the laptop, the windows xp logo comes on but it will not open windows, all I got is blank screen. I tried all kinds of access like safe mode, vga mode and everything that is in there when I hit F8 but it is the same.....the windows not opening at all, I also tried the install cd but it is the same, help! Is there any fix to this problem? :sweat:

bluhefner

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
delete your hard drive with any program you want :) also what you can do is format it and install ubuntu :) with deleted hard drive install windows 7 on it :)

stupid_96

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013

I still need to open the windows before I could go to formatting or deleting the drive, It is not going anywhere and I can not re-install the system with anything.

stupid_96

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013

sounds like a good advice but how can I go to the BIOS? I hit F2 to go to set up and it looks like everything in there is default. I do not have a rescue CD....only the Windows XP installation CD and even that it won't go.