Windows Phone 7 Coming October 11?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelssw

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]nevertell[/nom]Just because 7/11 was too gay of a day.[/citation]

careful Microsoft might ban you from getting a phone

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]saljen[/nom]You guys are reading this wrong. AT&T called themselves the "premier" carrier, this doesn't mean they have exclusivity on WP7, it's a poor marketing ploy that your falling into. WP7 will be available on all carriers.[/citation]
better be true =]

screechy

Distinguished
May 25, 2009
Just in time for my birthday. I'm glad it's gonna be on AT&T. Only because they are the only decent carrier round these parts.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
my friend who is a developer is excited about this, he says its very easy to develop applications and its fun. He says i will be having more applications when I buy.
THAT is what can/may kill Android. Programing for Android is a mess, partly due to the non-standard Java usage and JVM (or should I say DVM?). The other part due to the lack of clear documentation for the API.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]THAT is what can/may kill Android. Programing for Android is a mess, partly due to the non-standard Java usage and JVM (or should I say DVM?). The other part due to the lack of clear documentation for the API.[/citation]
That is the Open Source dichotomy, the very same freedom that allows its modification makes it harder to standardise.
It's like the Wild West...lawless and uncontrolled.

Arethel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]That is the Open Source dichotomy, the very same freedom that allows its modification makes it harder to standardise.It's like the Wild West...lawless and uncontrolled.[/citation]

Can't agree more. Two thumbs up for you, more if I had more hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.