WinMo Smart Phones, Ultra-Big Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

intesx81

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
The Touch Pro2 is a hot phone. The local T-Mobile has been out of stock since the day it was available. Unfortunately there aren't enough complaining customers to make T-Mobile offer great upgrade pricing for people in the middle of their contracts. (Like AT&T and the latest iPhone) No phone is worth $500+ but for my needs (and wants) the Touch Pro2 is pretty close.

kato128

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
Got burned big time with windows mobile 6.1 on my HTC Diamond. Worst phone and interface ever. So they're really going to have to wow me to get me to get another windows mobile device.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
that touch pro 2 is too bulky for me. i like a slim phone (i miss my moto RAZR) that's why after having to replace my touch dual i went with the HTC touch diamond because of of its slim size and is the same size as a kit-kat bar.

tanderskey

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2009
the phone handsets sure are pretty. too bad they have WinMo stuck on 'em. i'd be down with basically anything but WinMo. chug, chug, chug, reboot. chug, chug, reboot. remove battery. chug, chug, yawn.

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
I love my Tilt phone running SPB shell :) Just waiting on the second gen Tilt 2 (touchpro 2). Screen size is important to me. You can see more in a single look, more room to type, enjoy media files, etc. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.