Wireless home security cams texting mobile phone

kellove

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2011
Hello,
i am trying to connect and prepare my personal security surveillance cameras. I can connect them but my largest problem is feeding them to text me mobily when there is movement and/or n activity? Any suggestions on programs or solutions? I appreciate all appropriate input.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Well, first, you probably need something to work with something for something.

I would say this is a good start. Least to think with, right?

If you can't connect then it won't work, so wirelessly is probably your last concern, way over.

As for everything else, probably as important as functional as it is. If as it is is what is said functionally correct, Right?

For programs and solutions, idk. Probably would have to make look within the place of purchase, or on ideas of what software is in use already.

For movement, i wouldn't know what to tell you or to say either probably.

I would say that of it should be included with the cameras in question to say, rather something different I don't know. Sounds like more "software" . So who knows really at times.

For phone texting to place all within texting might hvae to contact your phone services or carrier maybe at times, but maybe not at well, and just be inclined to use that part of the service.

Confusing for me here on out almost.

G

This topic has been moved from the section Forum Feedback to section Applications by Grumpy9117