Wireless mice logitech mx620 receiver

benjinsan

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013
Hi guys,
I need a new receiver for my wireless mice Logitech mx620. I was trying to buy it on ebay but unfortunately there is no receiver compatibile with my mice. Can you tell me where can I find it as I was trying even on logitech website but they don't have it as well.
Kind regards

Unfortunately, you may need to buy a new mouse.

I use a Logitech Performance MX mouse and when I saw it on sale at Amazon for $50 I decided to buy a spare; just in case. When I received it, I wanted to test it to make sure it worked before storing it away. I tried the new MX mouse with the Logitech Unifying receive which came with my old MX mouse. It did not work. I tested the new MX with the receiver it came with and it worked fine. I tried to use my old MX mouse with the new receiver, but it did not work.

It seems the Performance MX mouse is will only work with the receiver that shipped with the mouse. In hindsight this actually makes sense. If I am in a room with other people who are also using Performance MX mice, then who is controlling whom?

In short, unfortunately your current mouse is a "brick" unless you can somehow find a matching Logitech remote that is fixed to the exact same frequency as your mouse.

benjinsan

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013
Hi jaguarskx!

The thing is once I bought the same reciver on e-bay and everything worked fine. Since I demaged this receiver I was checking e-bay again to buy a new one but it looks like nobody is selling it at present. I contacted logitech and I've been told they are not selling this kind of mouses anymore. So it looks like I'm in a deep .....!