Wndows 10 keyboard Bug/ USb Bug ..

Frankie_58

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016
Hello,

I am one of the many. Windows 10 Bugs.

Since I upgraded a Windows 8.1 on my Laptop it worked fine for some time (several months).
Suddenly I started to experience stange errors.

First I experienced booting errors for weeks. A boot-Loop... Blue screens i.e.
The only way to overcome was to go to the advanced options in the recovery mode, disable the 'check certificate' option or whatever they call it, reboot, waiting..., and then, if lucky I got in, otherwise I had to do it all over again ...
It costed me valuable time.

And then suddenly the stupid error was gone !
Happy I could work again, not expecting any new shit.

Well it did happen... my ps/2 USB mouse suddenly started intermitting, not working, freezing... my USB speakers started to behave goofy. I had to unplug them and use another ports.
Sometimes it worked, useually not.
Throwing away DLL's, drivers, installations....Downloading new Drivers for the Dell mouse... noting.
Again wated days in a row.

This seems to have gone overnights as well.
Now it is the laptop keyboard that stopped functioning. E,R,U,I,O remain blank. After pressing long time on the buttons they start responding, but only once.
Also the SHIFT-button and arrow navigation buttons do not work.
(oh, and my laptop is almost brand new).

It is all this Windows and updates Crap !!
Do they never learn? A stable Win-7 and upgrading by an experimental OS Like 8 or 8.1 ??? Or a built from scratch Win 10? Not keeping the best and go from there...

The same story as with windows 98 and 'Me'... replacing a good OS/platform by shit! Replacing XP by more shit.
And now they do it again ...!

I'm a writer, and very much depending on my computer. But I can't work for weeks now...

the keys work quite fine in Word, (not all the time) but start to behave weird in Facebook or Chrome, in fact all online stuff actually

I'm so very pissed by this Microsoft rubbish that I do not know what to do now....

By times I can't even type my 'login' name after booting!
I have reset my password to one letter, that I know the keyboard does well...

I don't expect any solution soon, since Microsoft doesn't know either and is waiting for the public to find answers .. that's my opinion.

... and don't ask me have you tried to do this or that, since I'm also a MCP, so I know a little ....

Sorry for this article, but I'm soooo fed up!

Solution
LOL You sound like me. I started out writing code on one of these... http://www.oldcomputers.net/attache.html ... then went on to DOS, etc. I knew every SysOp in the area. They were forever calling me up and asking me to log in so I could help them check things. Ah those days were fun. But I do love the net.

I do agree with you about what has become of it all. :( I tend to get a new OS rarely. Wait until they have one that actually works well. I refuse to upgrade to 8 or 10. Alas, most people are not interested in such things, they just want fast and simple. And much has become sadly disposable. This is why I tend to start by asking what I would call 'basic' questions. As, sadly, most people don't know the basics.

I am assuming then...

Frankie_58

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016
Thanks for the advise... But the only malwae I detect is called Windows 10 !
Fora are loaded with keyboard errors in Win 10 and my problem should be caused by malware??
No way !

Frankie_58

Commendable
Aug 30, 2016
I understand your take on this, but I use computers since the DOS age, I saw Windows emerge from the first version into this .... toy

I'm aware of the threats or PUP's, Trojans ans shit ...so I scan once a week with several tools... I'm clean for sure.

My frustration is that Microsoft abandons a good and stable platform over and over again.

Millions of people get frustrated every four year or so, private momney gets lost in repairs that are not necessary.
And they just don't give a shit and keep on experimenting for their own fun...
Sorry, I'm really angry !

"Sheeple" just accept the way it is and try every supposed solution that is not really a solution without any protest.

People need to become aware that every new Windows edition is an experiment and a new risc by itself, and a potential threat of loosing your money and lots of time and frustration !

Isn't it time that Microsoft chooses to stay with, for at least One 'stable' platform and become a reliable partner in IT for the future?

LOL You sound like me. I started out writing code on one of these... http://www.oldcomputers.net/attache.html ... then went on to DOS, etc. I knew every SysOp in the area. They were forever calling me up and asking me to log in so I could help them check things. Ah those days were fun. But I do love the net.

I do agree with you about what has become of it all. :( I tend to get a new OS rarely. Wait until they have one that actually works well. I refuse to upgrade to 8 or 10. Alas, most people are not interested in such things, they just want fast and simple. And much has become sadly disposable. This is why I tend to start by asking what I would call 'basic' questions. As, sadly, most people don't know the basics.

I am assuming then you have tried the uninstall the keyboard driver, reboot and let Windows install it. Have you tried using 8s drivers rather than 10s?

Solution