Woman Faces Trial Over Hooters Text Message

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrusader

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
With Lawsuits, the only people that win are the Lawyers. I've seen frivolous disputes that would have never gone to court except a Lawyer "friend" steps-in and talks one side into suing the other party.

While there likely was bad-blood between the two siblings already, I wonder if the situation may have been exasperated in this manner?

yannifb

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
WTF???! is no one at all surprised that her sister is suing her? This country is becoming too sensitive, these laws sound like little kindergarten rules!

lashton

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
[citation][nom]applegetsmelaid[/nom]My experience: Women who get boob jobs have self esteem issues. They want you to look, but do not under any circumstances say anything about them. They are hoping you are dumb enough to think that they are real.[/citation]
thats BS dude, not everyone who gets boob jobs have self esteem issues, thats what stupid people who are jealous say!

G

I would love to see judges force the ATTORNEYS to personally pay the court costs in frivolous lawsuits.

tagullett

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2010
You know, this is far worse than most seem to think. The lady in question is not being 'sued', she is being prosecuted. A lawsuit could be dismissed as silly. That a DA would actually pursue criminal sanctions over something like this is downright scary.

randomizer

Distinguished
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Humans just get stupider and stupider. (but at the same time, smarter and smarter)[/citation]
Humans are filling their heads with knowledge but losing intelligence in the process. Knowledge is not intelligence and having lots of knowledge doesn't make you smart.

getritch

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
[citation][nom]ibticktock[/nom]Personally, I wish only the absolute worse for women who get implants. They are taking their superficial lives to a new level. People whose entire adult life revolves around judging everything based solely upon its appearance, and how this appearance will cause other people, mostly women, to envy them is a sad commentary on what they do with themselves. Brains and a sense of humor have a far longer lasting impact on a relationship than fixating about ones stupid breast size or hair color.[/citation]

Some women get implants because they had breast cancer surgeries. just saying.

getritch

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
on the article, however...you dont tell women ANYTHING bad when its that time of the month...her sister should've known that. lol

G

It's a set-up. Sister is suing the company. They will share the gold. FTW!

jrjayce

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010
Hey Anna....YOU COULD PROBABLY GET A JOB AT THE STRIP CLUB!...OOOHhhhh ;) ....better now?

Since you're suing, now we all know.

Can someone start a facebook page...it can be called "Let Anna know what she can do with her "Plastic Fantastics'"...hahaha.

On a sidenote they probably really hate each other...but suing...really?...go get a hobby.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
I hate fake boobs. They feel hard, not soft and squishy like real boobs. They also have unsightly scars, from where the incisions were made to insert the implants. I'll take some natural A cups over a C implant ANY day of the week.

s3l3ct4

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2010
they should have law against whimsical sueing... if a case gets thrown out, there should be a fine of 10000 dollars... people would get on with there lives then.

eusebe

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
"USA...USA...USA..." the land where you can sue for anything... you put a cat in a microwave and it dies... you can sue... you hear a joke that you don't like... you can sue... your sister has a sense of humor... well, what the heck, sue her...
Although I loved my 1,5 years that I spent in the windy-city, I still don't get why Americans sue for almost anything. I guess that's why they call it the "Land of the Free" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.