Woman Threatens Fellow BF Shoppers with a Gun

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
i went shopping black friday... at a hardware store picking up wood for a prodject figured the afternoon would be safe... took half an hour to check out getting 4 4'x8' sheets of 22/32" plywood... never again next year i don't leave the house

G

This is a few miles from my house! The cold must have gotten to her brain. It was butt freezing cold that day. We went from 50F to 20F with a 15mph wind (single digit wind chill) from Wednesday to Thursday.

Also Jane, "12:40 PM - November 30, 2010 - By Jane McEntegart - Source : Tom's Guide US," today is Tuesday, no Cyber Monday anymore.

rebus_forever

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2009
"there's a magical place, were on our way there, with mothers with handguns all under one roof, its called toys r us"

thats all I can remember from the song, i very much hope u have the same jingle in America as in England

shushikiary

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2006
There is a BIG BIG BIG difference between threatening WITH a gun and threatening to GET a gun and shoot someone. One is assault with a deadly weapon, the other is not. She DID NOT HAVE A GUN, she threatened to GET ONE. BIG difference, please fix your wording in the title.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Really that's all she got charged with? What about charging her with threat of a deadly weapon. In Florida you do that, you can be thrown in prison for 10 years for doing something like that. She also needs to have her licence if she had one to own a gun revoked and they should treat her like a felon by not allowing her to carry a gun after that bs.

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
The question is did this woman actually have a gun on her or was she making empty threats? The article isn't totally clear on this. If this woman really did have a loaded gun on her then she should get life in prison and be put into solitary confinement. It doesn't matter if a line for a store extends 5 miles down the road, there's never, ever a reason to intentionally kill or severely injure someone.

pacioli

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
She did not have a gun... She threatened them with "getting a gun and shooting people." She did not threaten anybody with a gun... Read the article. She never had a gun.

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]pacioli[/nom]She did not have a gun... She threatened them with "getting a gun and shooting people." She did not threaten anybody with a gun... Read the article. She never had a gun.[/citation]

From the article: "The Wisconsin State Journal reports that a 21-year-old Middleton woman was arrested on Thanksgiving night for threatening fellow shoppers with a gun".

The article goes on to say the woman said she would get a gun and shoot the people in the line.

The article does not say the woman didn't have a gun on her. Stop making assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.