Solved! Wondering if there is a way to get audio from a Denon DRA-800H Network Receiver to a a Reel-to-Reel, Cassette Deck, CD Player/Recorder.

Feb 9, 2021
I would like to be able to record my vinyl to tape/CD via RCA inputs. The only two RCA outputs are zone 2 pre outs which I understand are intended for speakers or another receiver. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
The pre out with the subwoofer label may be what you need, see if the manual states that is only for a sub or if it can be used for something else or the zone pre out. See if it works, not going to damage anything.

Or connect the record player directly to the inputs of the recorder, if it has a non-phono out. I am pretty sure a phono out will have a pretty weak signal for recording directly.
The pre out with the subwoofer label may be what you need, see if the manual states that is only for a sub or if it can be used for something else or the zone pre out. See if it works, not going to damage anything.

Or connect the record player directly to the inputs of the recorder, if it has a non-phono out. I am pretty sure a phono out will have a pretty weak signal for recording directly.

Solution