Solved! Would a Logitech replacement speaker Z506 fit my subwoofer which is Z323?

Oct 21, 2020
Hi there,
So I got this old Logitech Z323 Speaker system, which is brilliant. However, my left speaker stopped working completely, so I have been searching for a replacement. I came across a left speaker on eBay which is Z506 so I was wondering if is compatible with my Z323 subwoofer in terms of connectivity?
Many thanks!!!!

Solution
Are you sure it's the speaker that doesn't work?
It could also be the amplifier for that speaker that broke.
If the amp is bad no speaker connected to it will make sound. Won't be worth the repair cost if the amp is bad.
If the amp is OK then using two different speakers in a stereo pair isn't the right way to go. They may both play but stereo requires matching speakers to sound correct.
Because there are controls in the other speaker you can't just replace the pair unless it's the identical pair.
If the amp is bad no speaker connected to it will make sound. Won't be worth the repair cost if the amp is bad.
If the amp is OK then using two different speakers in a stereo pair isn't the right way to go. They may both play but stereo requires matching speakers to sound correct.
Because there are controls in the other speaker you can't just replace the pair unless it's the identical pair.

Solution
Oct 21, 2020
It's definitely the speaker. The left and right speakers have a separate connection to the amp, so the right one is working perfectly.