WoW Themed Restaurant Opens in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarthurn

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2008
1/2 are in China...gold farming I suppose, based and the ads between the article and the comments section...lol

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
That's a pretty clever idea! If I could, I'd try that restaurant out but China is a bit far from Canada. Also, I guess it's the kind of thing that gets boring after the second or third time, then your back at Burger King the next day.

G

"This restaurant is obviously not officially licensed by Activision Blizzard and it would be interesting to see if the owner faces any legal action in the near future."

Bets bets! Come on! make your bets as to when @_@

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]Tindytim[/nom]fsdfdfsfFirst Opiates, now MMOs?WNext thing you know, they'll be all hopped up on Democracy.[/citation]

next thing ??? how old are you son? LOL cos I remember back in about 84-85 a bunch of chinese college students were already hopped up on democracy, they went on a little protest in fact ...

and of course the chinese goverment had no issue with just rolling some tanks over the students .... and they of course started putting a harder lock down on what chinese colleges are allowed to teach.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
I hope they don't sell the rat kebab from the kid in deeprun tram ....

Anyway, article aside, the billing system in china sounds a lot more reasonable than that in europe and the us.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Ye I'm not sure I'd be off cheaper with their system than ours, but at least I wouldn't feel like wasting money right now - cause I ain't playing currently, and my account is still active till mid february. With their system I would pay nothing when I found myself without time to sit and play.
Also many of the people I know don't have time to play all day, so they might be off cheaper. They still pay the same I do after all, and they can only play an hour or two between putting the kids to bed and heading there themselves.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]next thing ??? how old are you son? LOL cos I remember back in about 84-85 a bunch of chinese college students were already hopped up on democracy, they went on a little protest in fact ...and of course the chinese goverment had no issue with just rolling some tanks over the students .... and they of course started putting a harder lock down on what chinese colleges are allowed to teach.[/citation]

Exactly, now those kids are addicted to mortar. Not everyone is addicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.