Wozniak Likes Windows Phone Better Than iOS, Android

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bystander

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]I said it before windows 8 will put an end to this discussion. 1984 all over again, what we need now is a killer looking phone like the iphone. Woz is wrong on the lumia looking better than the iphone 4s, the iphone is the best looking phone on the market with it's dual glass front and back, and sleek expensive feel. No contest on the looks.[/citation]
Appearance is a personal opinion thing, but I agree with Woz. The Lumia 900 is a good looking phone.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
So many comments get deleted from here if you don't toe Tom's Hardware's narrative.... I might start making videos of my posts before they are removed.

bystander

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
[citation][nom]wardoc22[/nom]Wait, this guy works for apple? According the the comments I read, they hinted that he works for apple.LOL?[/citation]
He was the cofounder of Apple. He hasn't been a part of Apple in many years though.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I got a Windows Phone 7 when they came it. Its just such a great responsive intuitive device that is easy to develop for. Too bad its a platform that does not play well with non-Microsoft devices.

dizzy_davidh

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
Wozniak's outlook on the world has long been known as one of wishing for the betterment of the human race and so it doesn't surprise me at all that his take on the Windows phone OS is so, shall we say, impartial.

Besides that now that Steve has died Woz doesn't have to worry about the old-school Apple hitmen coming after him (well maybe with their words they still will).

dizzy_davidh

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
[citation][nom]dreadlokz[/nom]probably 90% of apple's employees don't use apple products!probably 90% of Intel's employees use Intel products![/citation]

Having visited the Microsoft UK Campus many times I can tell you that at least in that one office the vast majority of employees DO NOT use Windows mobile devices and quite openly use iPhones and quite openly have iTunes installed on their systems so peoples idea that Microsoft instruct their employees not to use Apple products is pure fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.