X360 Getting Support for PayPal, XGD3 Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]great, grand, wonderful, i wonder how much skype is gonna cost...[/citation]
I wonder that too. How much is skype gonna cost to skype customers? ;)

G

Yeah but you're giving your CC info to Paypal. What is the difference? I have had bad experience's with Paypal and I would tell anyone to stay away from them in possible. They do not care about you as a customer.

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
It's way too easy for hackers to get into someone's linked bank account through Paypal and drain someone dry. It's far safer and easier to give your credit card number and deal with any fraud directly with your card issuer. It's also important to note that zero fraud liability is only guaranteed for credit transactions and not debit.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
The new disc format was a bit of a surprise, but a good one. They managed to cut down on the amount of space used for copy protection quite a bit.

Also, what in the world does "Let's facelift bar!" mean anyway?

PhoneyVirus

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
The only thing the Xbox 360 is good for is taking your money and for the record C4Eva owns the Xbox 360 NOT Microsoft, the console is infected. The new Disc Format (XGD3) is noting, with C4Eva's LT+ v2.0 Firmware it allows you to run Backups or Pirated games from torrents and play them online with people that have bought the game from say for Wal-mart. Save money and time because Consoles are like slot machines.

G

XGD3 is not a new type or size of disc.Current discs have 1 gig reserved for video partition security (waves).Thet are just getting rid of it,as its by passed with ease.So they have on paper an xtra gig to play with.There is no actual difference in the size of discs.Im sure there will be new anti copying software on the new discs,which will prevent the disc being copied.Removal of copywright protection will give crc failure and disc will show up and flag console.Next six months and the dust will have settled.C4eva im sure has already thought of all eventualities.

omnitech_89

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
This has been a really insightful post.. I was pretty pleased to find this page.. I would like to thank you for such a beneficial read.. keep it up dude..You can use any computer with Internet connection to get started with Fix it Center.. thanks again for this post.. Microsoft Tech Support

Status
Not open for further replies.