xbox 360 to PC

dadmonkey2004

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016
i have a dell inspiron 15 gaming series, 8gb ram, and i am having problems with playing games on this computer. i think if i connect my xbox 360 to my laptop it will work better, but i might be wrong, and i dont know how to connect the xbox 360 to my laptop anyway. can someone help me with this problem?

Solution
Tb3 is not the only port that can be used for an egpu and it's also too costly to be worthwhile making a new laptop a better choice. But there is no way to connect any console to a pc to help performance. You could stream the 360 to the laptop, but then why not just play the 360 directly.
Mar 30, 2015
No, it won't help. The problem is your laptop is probably using an Intel iGPU, which is not exactly fast. And because it's a laptop, unless you have a Thunderbolt 3 port, you need a new computer to run games noticeably faster.

k1114

Distinguished
Tb3 is not the only port that can be used for an egpu and it's also too costly to be worthwhile making a new laptop a better choice. But there is no way to connect any console to a pc to help performance. You could stream the 360 to the laptop, but then why not just play the 360 directly.

Solution