Xbox Live Marketplace Getting Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichy69

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
what is the purpose avatars again?.. and now pets? ..and they charge money for it. I vote for a choice to be able to remove/hide avatars.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]CRosko42[/nom]I wish we still had the old blade style dashboard...[/citation]
I wish they had the option to change the theme to offer the blade-style... they went all Vista on us and added 5 more steps to get to where you want to go with the new interface. Why not just make it a theme?!??! :(

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
240 points.... 3 dollars for virtual pet. Sadly, I know several people who will buy 5+

I'll sign up for the chocobo, though. It's free.

I've already paid MS 80 points for an avatar item. That's my allotted avatar spending money for the decade.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
240 ???? wtf you can rent a movie for that cost [citation][nom]Master_dk[/nom]I can't see why people would spend money on their xbox avatar.[/citation]

my thoguts exactly ![citation][nom]CRosko42[/nom]I wish we still had the old blade style dashboard...[/citation]
me too [citation][nom]Igot1forya[/nom]I wish they had the option to change the theme to offer the blade-style... they went all Vista on us and added 5 more steps to get to where you want to go with the new interface. Why not just make it a theme?!??![/citation]
that woudl be the best thing to do [citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom]Xbox Live Marketplace - the choice for the Wii generation.[/citation]
now that is going a little far , sure the xbox live market palce looks gay , but thats the only gay looking thing the games still rock way more than what the wii offers

Hiniberus

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
[citation][nom]buwish[/nom]Sounds like a bit of a stretch from MS. Who in their right mind would PAY for virtual pets?[/citation]

That's like saying "What mentally unstable kid wouldn't kill his parents because they took HALO away from him?"

Status
Not open for further replies.