Yahoo Messenger gone from Apple store too?

Astralv

Honorable
May 6, 2013
I am very upset because my family was using Yahoo Messenger for like 10 years. Today I wanted to install it on my child's iPad so I can stay in contact with him when he is in school, and it is not in Apple store! It says that Web version of Yahoo Mail can do Messaging from the Mail, but I don't see this function in iOS app.

My question is: if I have it installed on another iPad, which is on the same Apple account as my son's iPad and I normally able to download all apps that I bought for my iPad on to his iPad, is there a way to install it from my iPad on to his? I love that app- I would be lost without it. Also- am I missing something- is there a way to IM from Yahoo Mail app? Thank you very much.

Astralv

Honorable
May 6, 2013
Well- they lost their privileges with Windows app store, but they were on Apple. Interestingly- even when I log in to web version from iOS device, some how it knows that it is iPad and not loading the access to the messenger. I can't stand Apple! I am happy that I just paid $800 for new Galaxy Note 5 and did not give my money to Apple for iPhone 6S. If I spent that much money and could not use Messenger- they would have returned item. What in a world?????

How do I get it from one iPad to another?