Solved! Yamaha HTR-4071 - fits my audio?

Mar 21, 2019
Hello,

could somebody please help me with this situation?
I have these speakers :
  • JAMO studio center (70W/100W 8ohm)
  • Jamo studio surrounds (50W/60W 8ohm)
  • Jamo subwoofer SW90 (2x70W/2x110W 8ohm)

I need some speakers to the front (so I can have 5.1), because I already sold Jamo Studio 160, which was too big for my room. I need something smaller:
-could these do the job? MAGNAT Monitor Supreme or would you recommend me something else? I can take just to 200dollars.

I need also amplifier. I like Yamaha HTR-4071. Would it be good enough?

It will be all for watching movies, listening music (mostly rock, heavy metal).

Thanks a lot guys

Solution
The only speaker that would match the center perfectly would be smaller Jamo speakers from the same series as the center. A current Jamo bookshelf might be the way to go if you can't find the older models.
If you go with the Magnats you would want the matching center for them.
The rears not matching won't make a big difference and the sub will work with any speakers.
The only speaker that would match the center perfectly would be smaller Jamo speakers from the same series as the center. A current Jamo bookshelf might be the way to go if you can't find the older models.
The rears not matching won't make a big difference and the sub will work with any speakers.

Solution