You Can Actually Teach This Virtual Assistant for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
Rip off, monthly fee for something that has been done for years in older phones, and is offered free in many newer ones. Custom voice commands are also nothing new. I had those on my old windows mobile pocket PC, I simply hold down the record button ( had it mapped for voice control) and saw a few commands ( most were for opening opera mobile and heading to sites I liked and launching random apps since the device hid everything in the start menu and I did not like clicking on it) while the apps for this for windows mobile did not talk ( could only speak the time) the custom voice commands were standard and free and allowed you to open any application or website or music playlist, or song if you added a voice command for it.

punahou1

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2010
I went to look for this and dozens of free apps pull up on Google Play with the same icon. Seems like there are a lot of phony alternatives out there...

nilfisktun

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010
iDontcare..

Seriously, who uses those apps lol? Ive never seen anyone speak to their phone :) Would feel like an idiot.!

G

I use it for a to do list and morning "briefings". I can't teach her to make a grocery list yet though...and talking to your phone does seem strange, but easy to get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
Kisco Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3