You Should Disable Adobe Flash Player Now: Here's How

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEXiT

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
what are these vulnerability and how do they affect us?. most of the content i consume is flash based so some insight would be useful rather than just saying flash bad. kill flash. aslo what do they replace it with? silverlight?, hahaha NO!.

Paul Wagenseil

Senior Editor
Apr 11, 2014
what are these vulnerability and how do they affect us?. most of the content i consume is flash based so some insight would be useful rather than just saying flash bad. kill fash. aslo what do they replace it with? silverlight?, hahaha NO!.

The vulnerabilities allow attackers to remotely control your computer through malware that infects your browser when it lands on a compromised website or runs a compromised Flash-based ad.

Much of the content that's currently Flash-based also has alternate versions based on HTML5, which is more advanced and much less risky.

hydrodane

Estimable
Jul 14, 2015
WINDOWS 10 tech preview: for those who are using the "new" operating system, BEWARE!!

it is not possible with the new WIN10 to disable and it is not possible to uninstall adobe flash player (18X) from the oeprating

system.

MS has made it obvious they want adoble flash to support edge/spartan...but it is also clear that HTML5 works just find with IE11

and prior versions.

what this shows me, is that MICROSOFT is hoping you don't notice as they experiment with your security..

if you think WIN10 is secure, think again..

here is my prediction for 2015/16: massive market shift to apple and google products as windows heaves it last sighs of heavy

handed heavy gutted nonsense on the market.

and about time, this creature called microsoft was a joke ten years ago...it is not shocking they want to ship adobe flash ..and

make it impossible to remove it.

think about it..

the most widely distributed operating system vendor in the world, insisting that adobe flash is important.

think clearly about what they are really doing here...

and move away...very fast..very far.

it will die..I give it six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.