Your Next Game Console Could be By... Lenovo

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aethm

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
yep... unless they have some serious first party titles this system will be a failure. Leveno + Games = ??????

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]hillarymakesmecry[/nom]I'm all for competition in the marketplace. If it's decent I might pick one up, especially with 30 free games.It's high time Nintendo enter the hardcoremarket again.I think Apple or Google would have a bright future in consoles.I miss SEGA![/citation]
We all miss SEGA. :(

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
All right now i feel ripped off already and its not even available yet. like a CVS special for 29.99 WOW your kids are going to love it! the kids with the xbox 360 and ps3 are gonna be jealous. maybe ill be jealous with my 2000$ pc hmmmmm

tomc100

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
LOL. There's nothing that the chi-coms won't plagiarize or steal. That communist regime couldn't come up with an original thought or technology if they tried, especially when the gov will own it in the end. China is the world center for cheap knockoffs and stolen ideas. Ebox sounds like an xbox with a wii wand. If you crack it open that's exactly what you'll find.

shmiah

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Ebox, what a rip off from the name Xbox.

I remember when in the days I was in my childhood nappies and seeing that Neo Geo and PC engine trying to compete with Sega, Nintendo and the beautiful 8 bit home computers ie. comm64. It just did not work.

Well it is gonna be hard to compete with the big boys - Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft. I personally think it is gonna be a fail situation. But all the best to Lenovo.

ravewulf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
Reminds me a bit of the eMachines brand. *shudder* Man those were crappy computers (at least the one my friend got in the early 2000s, I did't keep track of the company, but they always seemed to be of cheap quality).

Status
Not open for further replies.