Youtube forward rewind

nikorr

Distinguished
There are 2 ways that I will tell u about. First is paid professional program for $179.

Dragon Premium that gives you complete voice control of your digital world. Turn ideas into text at the speed of thought. Tell your PC what to do and it does it.

Use Dragon to talk your way through your “to-do” list -- email, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, social networking, and more - quickly and confidently. With Dragon Premium, you can even be productive on the go. Use your iPhone or iPod as a wireless microphone at your PC, or dictate to a digital voice recorder and Dragon will transcribe the audio files when you return to your PC.

Turn Talk into Text
Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen in Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Outlook, and more -- three times faster than typing -- with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box.

Unlock Your Creativity
Transform ideas into text at the speed of thought; don’t let typing slow you down. Play back what you’ve written for easy proofing.

Work Comfortably
Control your PC in a relaxed, hands-free mode without constantly reaching for your keyboard or mouse. Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries.

Use Virtually Any Windows Application
Create reports, spreadsheets or presentations; send email, create tasks, or schedule meetings; surf the Web; post to Facebook or Twitter, and more -- using just your voice.

Multi-task Like Never Before
Tell your PC what to do, like “Send email to Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez” or “Search maps for Internet marketing companies in Boston, Massachusetts” to work faster and smarter. Complete multiple steps with a single voice command.

Work Your Way
Personalize Dragon with custom word lists and voice commands that reflect the kind of work you do; set options and formatting preferences, too.

Be Productive on the Go
Use your iPhone or iPod as a wireless microphone for great recognition accuracy without being tethered to your PC by a traditional microphone. You can also dictate into a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder from anywhere, at any time, for Dragon to transcribe later.

http://www.nuance.com/for-individuals/by-product/dragon-for-pc/premium-version/index.htm

nikorr

Distinguished

Pyree

Distinguished
My instruction is for if you are using Internet Explorer 9.

You have to first select the buttons controlling the flash video being played. You can do that by using Tab and Shift + Tab.

Tab is to select the next and Shift + Tab is to select the previous item on the web page. I think you already know that. But still, just in case you haven.

Once the video play progress bar is selected, use left arrow to rewind and right arrow to fast forward. Space bar is pause.

You can also control volume of the video. But this time you use the Tab to select the volume control first, then use the up and down arrow key to adjust the volume.

I hope my description contains enough detail and make sense for you to navigate to where you have to select.

manharawi

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011
dear pyree I apreciate that so much
but You know that we use jaws 11 as a best screen reader and it reads all what we need in the page except few things which don't make it necessary to leave jaws
so i want to solve such problems withen jaws as i don't want to loose it

Pyree

Distinguished
I don't understand.

JAWS 11 is a program to read the words out loud right?

I don't see why you are concern about losing JAWS 11 when using that with your default browser Internet Explorer 9.

Or does JAWS 11 includes a web browser?

Even if JAWS 11 includes a web browser and you use it instead of Internet Explorer 9, the keys used to control the playback, I imagined, will still be the same since it will still be using flash player to play the video.

I just use Internet Explorer 9 as an example because it is the default web browser in Window 7.