YouTube not working.

Sep 15, 2018
What's up with YouTube? Mine has worked perfectly for a long time. Bought a Samsung TV in 2014. No what? I have to buy a new TV to get my music videos on YouTube? Very frustrating. What next?

Solution

There are lots of other ways to get music videos on the TV or from YouTube. Did you check with Samsung support about your issue? There are TV models where the YouTube app is no longer updated which would cause issues if it stops functioning of if it requires a newer version to work. But you can get a pretty cheap device like a ROKU, or connect a laptop or tablet or phone to the TV. Buying a new TV is a bit of an overkill.
Just had a prob with my Sony also, I went into the menu and did a Reset Personal Information, it maybe called something else on yours, basically reset the app so as if you are setting it up for the first time and asks you for account info. That did it for me.

There are lots of other ways to get music videos on the TV or from YouTube. Did you check with Samsung support about your issue? There are TV models where the YouTube app is no longer updated which would cause issues if it stops functioning of if it requires a newer version to work. But you can get a pretty cheap device like a ROKU, or connect a laptop or tablet or phone to the TV. Buying a new TV is a bit of an overkill.

Solution