Youtube says "This video is not available" but it is available in computer. But I want to watch on my phone

LyssaG

Prominent
Mar 16, 2017
I don't know why my youtube on my phone says that the video I wanted to watch is not available even though it is available in computer. Please help me with this problem, I really want to watch the video in my phone so that I can watch it anywhere and anytime I like.

Solution
If it says it only on one specific video (and not all videos) it may be that the video just isn't available on mobile devices. It could also be that the app needs updating (if viewing through youtube app) or, if viewing on phones browser, then you may well only be able to view it through their app. Some videos also require you log in to view. Then there are those that have advertising in them that may not work on a mobile device.

It could be any number of things. I would suggest contacting youtube.
If it says it only on one specific video (and not all videos) it may be that the video just isn't available on mobile devices. It could also be that the app needs updating (if viewing through youtube app) or, if viewing on phones browser, then you may well only be able to view it through their app. Some videos also require you log in to view. Then there are those that have advertising in them that may not work on a mobile device.

It could be any number of things. I would suggest contacting youtube.

Solution
Mar 22, 2018
This is mainly because the video uploader has restricted the video for particular or geographical location. And sometimes YouTube blocks specific videos for some countries due to government legal privacy, licensing rights, and some other issues. Put simply, if you access these YouTube videos from the restricted countries IP, you can’t watch them. Besides, you can try wondefox free hd video converter factory to download youtube videos for solving the issue.