YouTube TV on Firestick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The files are Android based ,but appear to work for FireTV.

I haven't used it myself, but the article certainly appears to be talking about YouTube TV.
How To Install YouTube TV

here I am going to share that trick by which you can install YouTube TV for firestick iOn Firestick In 2018

YouTube TV App is already being served on the Android phones, tablets, Smart TV, Chromecast and Android TV Box but you have to follow these steps to install YouTube TV on firestick device.

I'd suggest trying, and reporting back with your results. A lot of the older comments on the article suggested issues, but the author returned stating they'd updated the instructions?
Dec 4, 2018

Thank you. I went there but it appears it is talking about YouTube only. I am trying to use the new YouTube TV streaming service, not just the regular YouTube. It also appears to only talk about Androids. I don't have an Android phone. Is there another way to load YouTube TV onto Firestick to view YouTube TV on my regular TV?

The files are Android based ,but appear to work for FireTV.

I haven't used it myself, but the article certainly appears to be talking about YouTube TV.
How To Install YouTube TV

here I am going to share that trick by which you can install YouTube TV for firestick iOn Firestick In 2018

YouTube TV App is already being served on the Android phones, tablets, Smart TV, Chromecast and Android TV Box but you have to follow these steps to install YouTube TV on firestick device.

I'd suggest trying, and reporting back with your results. A lot of the older comments on the article suggested issues, but the author returned stating they'd updated the instructions?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.