Youtube vidoes are in pink color

LicPratapvk

Prominent
May 12, 2017
after uploading into youtube only my videos are playing in pink color in my REDMI 4 mobile .
In Laptop it works fine and few mobiles also videos are playing fine.
In few mobiles only I am having this issue .
Please help me out .

Solution
Maybe there's something wrong with your phone, check your phone at your carrier; Or you can reinstall the YouTube app on your phone. If you still get this problem with the previous YouTube profile, you can sign in a new profile to check this video; or if you are watching it on your phone browser, try to update your browser.

nvincent_08

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016
it might be your phone have problem with screen or other issue with software or any other things. or maybe it is the video settings, if it only happened on that one phone, then i suggest you to ask for replacement or service. if you are willing to let me see the video, please put the link here, it might help

shiningdiamond

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
Maybe there's something wrong with your phone, check your phone at your carrier; Or you can reinstall the YouTube app on your phone. If you still get this problem with the previous YouTube profile, you can sign in a new profile to check this video; or if you are watching it on your phone browser, try to update your browser.

Solution