Z506 Subwoofer is Intermittent

G

The audio that comes out of all 5 of my speakers is perfectly fine, be it my front left, center, front right, back right or back left. My problem I believe lies in my subwoofer(I guess that's a speaker too). All the details that I can provide are;

A)I have the z506 speaker set from Logitech(In title too)
B) It works fine when I turn it on
C)The sub just craps out after a couple minutes
D)I can fix B by turning off my speaker and back on to hear sub for a couple minutes longer.
E)This issue started occurring I believe around 3-4 months ago(give or take)
F) I do not see any external issues with the speakers

Thank you SO much to anyone that can provide insight to anything that I might be able to do!

OH and a little note: The speaker cable that the sub goes to is bent a lot but I don't think that it's the issue as I can use the green cable for base too for example when I use my MP3 player which worked fine for everything else but the base craps out after a couple minutes again. (basically the same issues as before)

Solution
usualy that meant the speakers amplifier is failing, the amps is inside the sub's box, you should bring it to an audio repair shop, it could be just a degraded capacitor. wont cost much i believe, since the amps is easy enough to repair for most audio repair shop.
if you dont know any audio repair shop near you, you could ask your local music store where they repair their amps.

Ok Go

Estimable
May 23, 2015
usualy that meant the speakers amplifier is failing, the amps is inside the sub's box, you should bring it to an audio repair shop, it could be just a degraded capacitor. wont cost much i believe, since the amps is easy enough to repair for most audio repair shop.
if you dont know any audio repair shop near you, you could ask your local music store where they repair their amps.

Solution
G

Thanks! Will try!