Solved! Zenfone max pro m1 new piece one month not recognizing otg;Mtp;.......

Oct 8, 2018
I am using zenfone max pro m1 when i connect my phone to pc or otg it does not showing in my phone .when connect to pc it is charging and mtp or others are not working . And the main thing is that my sim cards become disabled when i connect to these things pc or otg. sim card connections are lost and it shows it is empty plzz help tried debbuging factory reset

Solution
You should not be able to access the SIM card while connected to a computer anyway. However you should be able to connect to/access a SD card. A SIM is what provides your service, a SD card is for data storage. So it really depends on which you mean and what you are trying to do.

As to the phone not showing, have you tried going into "Control Panel" and then "Auto Play" and make sure that the device you are trying to access is set to either always do a particular thing (like open as a folder) or set to ask you what you want to do every time?
You should not be able to access the SIM card while connected to a computer anyway. However you should be able to connect to/access a SD card. A SIM is what provides your service, a SD card is for data storage. So it really depends on which you mean and what you are trying to do.

As to the phone not showing, have you tried going into "Control Panel" and then "Auto Play" and make sure that the device you are trying to access is set to either always do a particular thing (like open as a folder) or set to ask you what you want to do every time?

Solution