ZTE Blade Z Max Review: Flagship Features for $130

lightfantastik

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
No 5 gHz Wifi, sorry. I have only had that on one of my last 4 devices, and it was a much much more expensive Nexus 6. Lack of it has been far from a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't sweat it. It's a great phone (at least for the 12 hours I've had it so far). Camera is awesome. You will not find a better phone for the money, and having owned all 3 "Zmax" models Metro PCS has offered over the last 3 years, I can confidently say they make a great product, especially for the money.

some1also

Honorable
Sep 19, 2017
Can the photos taken be saved directly to the SD Card?
Can the Sounds be used from the SD card (LGK20, all sounds have to be on the main phone, using up memory)
Can apps me moved to the sd card?

tedcoffee2go

Prominent
Oct 17, 2017
*The reference made regarding the handset being tied to Metro PCS is only partially true...as Metro PCS allows most, if not all of their phones to be unlocked after 90 day's or 3 monthly payments, where you can then, switch over to other GSM carrier's.

Apr 21, 2018
I am currently using the zte blade zmax on T mobile
And have never experienced any issues with the phone freezing up , skipped frames in higher graphic games , no slowing this phone down either,
The battery life has been extremely good in fact I have gotten 2 days normal use from a full charge and almost 14 hours intense use from this phone.
The cameras are in particular with iPhones if not better. This phone is going on a year and a half old and has been used for metro Pcs and it has worked awesomely with Both carriers. I'm extremely glad I bought this phone in September 14 ,2017 and I'm still happy using it today (4/21/2018 ) I couldn't ask for a better phone and look forward to enjoying it for another few years.